Most of my friends knows that I favour 3.-in-1 instant coffee (yes, I know it’s a disgrace to real actual coffee beans) but it’s extremely convenient especially when I’m always on-the-go. Now, my addiction to 3-in-1 coffee is coming to an end…why? Well, I got myself ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine!
Let me tell you, this coffee machine is changing my bad habits and has given me the enjoyment to indulge in a cuppa made from REAL COFFEE. In the comfort of my own home, I can now enjoy a cup of premium Italian coffee in just 30 seconds! ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine heats water up to 92.5°C with 19-bar pressure which brings forth the wholesome essence of a perfect cup of premium coffee.
The coffee machine is compactly build with an elegant classy finishing. Love how it saves up space which makes it the perfect coffee machine for people with limited space area. Now, that we’ve finished gushing about the coffee machine, let’s zoom over to find out more about the coffee capsules.
A coffee machine without a great coffee capsule is simply nothing. Arissto definitely understands coffee lover’s needs by presenting a revolutionary invention of coffee capsules preserving the original taste of premium coffee powder in specially designed capsules. Here are my top 3 reasons for choosing Arissto Italian Premium Coffee:
- Signature Arissto Flavours – Crafted by Italian coffee masters, ARISSTO uses highest quality of Arabica coffee beans from the high mountains of Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Togo, Kenya, Ethiopia and more countries.
- Tasty and Healthy Choice – Are you aware that Arissto offers low-calories milk capsule (40 calories per capsule)? The amount of calories is 5 times lower than instant coffee.
- Money Saving – Need I say more, having a cuppa at home definitely helps to save my wallet considering most cafes are selling a cup for RM15 or more!
If you’re worried about the lack of flavours to choose from, fret not for there are 6 ARISSTO Signature Flavours available:
- Sunrise– A perfect balance of nuttiness and richness. It’s the perfect match for Americano and other types of coffee.
- Moonlight– A perfect balance of satisfying medium body and crisp acidity with citrus-fruit note. It expresses a light rounded blend of exquisite fresh fruits.
- Peace– Contains 100% composed of premium Colombia Supremo coffee beans. It’s the perfect drink especially for those who fancy Americano or Colombian style.
- Lonely– Blended from the finest beans from 5 continents, the richness of this high intensity roast results in a balanced taste with notes of bitterness.
- In Love– A well-balanced coffee with medium acidity and body. This coffee has a sweet deep flavour with low bitterness level.
- Passion– A strong bodied with a robust taste like dark chocolate. Due to its strength and is less affected by milk, it is suitable for coffee variations such as cafe latte or cappuccino.
How to Use ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine
- Turn on power supply to switch on coffee machine.
- Wait for 3 seconds and there’s a ‘BEEP SOUND’ indicating it’s ready.
- Lift up the lever fully and put in ARISSTO coffee/milk capsule.
- Close the lever.
- Choose either small or big cup.
- Repeat step 3-5 for the second capsule (coffee/milk).
- Lift up the lever to release the used capsule into the container.
- If you’re adding milk, opt for the small cup to avoid overflowing.
In a nutshell, I find ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine is more user friendly if compared to other coffee machine in the market. I love the part where I need not remove the used capsules manually from the lever. With this coffee machine, all you have to do is to lift up the lever and the capsules dropped into the empty container. Simply perfect!
Diamond is now offering a special promotion for ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine. Just purchase 21 boxes of ARISSTO Signature capsules at RM 980 and stand to receive a FREE Happy Maker Coffee Machine worth RM 1,380!
Also, I would like to take this opportunity to share Arissto Coffee Charity Challenge! Just register on ARISSTO official website or Facebook page. Select your favourite coffee, time, and venue of the challenge. Their coffee ambassadors will deliver ARISSTO coffee to the venue and start the challenge. Together with your friends, you can compare the taste and purity of the coffee. The final conclusion of the taste does not matter as they will donate RM5 to help the poor children as long as you upload your challenge photos to Facebook. Do come and support this meaningful charity project!