OMG! When I first heard the news that Guardian is collaborating with Anna Sui for exclusively designed travel bag collections, I could barely contained by excitement!! I bet you would love to know how to get your hands on these gorgeous travel bags by Anna Sui.
The Guardian x Anna Sui Luggage Collection, comprise of two trolley bags, one tote bag and one designer case. The collection designs features perfume, butterflies and roses and colours of bright pop art, fuchsia and orange, but each design was inspired by different events in Anna Sui’s career. Let’s take a deeper delver behind the designs 😀
The 24-inch trolley bag
The pattern comes from a Mid-century modern tea towel, with a barber shop quartet theme. It originally appeared in Anna Sui’s Fall 2012 collection, which was inspired by the work of Charles and Ray Eames, and their collection of Folk Art Americana. It’s customized with Anna Sui slogans, perfume bottles and lipstick tubes.
The 20-inch trolley bag
The butterfly print came from Anna Sui’s dresses in Spring 2009 collection. The colours of the original pattern were quite similar to the way they are on the luggage. Some of the butterflies have been replaced with bottles of Anna Sui’s Romantica fragrance!
The rose bordered stripe design was originally done-up in black and white, with red flowers for a dress in Anna Sui’s Spring 2007 collection. It remains one of the most iconic Anna Sui prints.
The pattern is derived from various Anna Sui cosmetic boxes over the years.
Ready to find out how to redeem it? Here are the REDEMPTION MECHANICS:
- Every purchase of RM20, shoppers will receive one stamp.
- Get an extra (01) stamp if the purchase includes one of the 33 participating brands such as Bio-essence, Dettol, Dove, Maybelline, Nivea and Pantene.
- Collect 10 stamps to redeem one item at the discounted price as below:
- 24-inch trolley bag at RM159.90 (compared to retail price of RM399)
- 20-inch trolley bag at RM129.90 (compared to retail price RM199)
- Tote bag at RM69.90 (compared to retail price of RM129)
- Designer case at RM59.90 (compared to retail price RM99)
Redemption for stamps will kick start from 28 September 2017 onwards.
Wait, there’s more great news to come! Guardian is offering two limited edition Anna Sui Eau De Toilette (30ml, EDT) namely Dreams Yellow, and La Vie De Boheme. Both priced at RM99.00 ( inclusive of GST), and would be available in only 150 selected stores starting from November 2017!
Time to shop at Guardian and start collecting those stamps! For more information, please visit www.guardian.com.my