First time to be invited to an exclusive event under Butterfly Malaysia, I was excited to check out Mentholatum latest facial care series entitled ‘BOTANICS’ which was inspired by nature from the earth. The event venue was artfully displayed in accordance to the nature theme with gorgeous flowers and green grass adorning the shelves.
We were taken for a tour by Ms. May Yan, Country Manager of Rhoto-Mentholatum (M) Sdn Bhd, she shares with us the concept behind BOTANICS is to ‘offer consumers the best skincare results at an affordable price. BOTANICS uses the finest ingredients and highest quality from natural herbal essences from flowers and herbs. Each herb and flower is carefully selected based on their unique properties to offer exceptional results to deliver the best experience.
BOTANICS is available in four different range from tube face wash, foaming wash, pump wash and sheet masks to cater to each consumer’s individual preferences.
The Face Wash tube is suitable for users who prefer a handy tube that’s easy to travel with. It comes in 4 variants and is available in 100g at RM14.90:
- Hydra Whitening – Suitable for all skin types with Arbutin Bearberry helps to retain skin moisture and promotes collagen synthesis.
- Pore Refining – Suitable for oily & combination skin with Orange scent. Contains Rosemary and Witch Hazel which helps to minimize pores, control oil and fights acne causing bacteria.
- Deep Cleansing – Suitable for oily & combination skin with an uplifting lemongrass scent. Using ingredients such as Ylang-Ylang and Tea Tree Extract that helps to balance oil, deep cleanse and purify pores.
- Hydrating – Suitable for dry & combination skin with calming Jasmine scent. Main ingredients such Calendula and Jasmine helps to deeply cleanse face and hydrates it as well.
The Pump Wash is convenient for its easy to control the usage amount. Comes in 2 variants and is available in 150ml at RM21.90:
- Deep Clean – (Similar capacity as the face wash tube)
- Moisturising & Brightening – Suitable for all skin types and is formulated with Rosehip Oil that helps to brighten, tone and improve skin’s luminosity.
The Foaming Wash is for consumer’s who prefer foam types. It’s also available in 2 variants of 160ml at RM25.90:
- Oil & Blemish Control – Suitable for oily & combination skin with lemongrass scent. Contains Ylang-Ylang and Tea Tree Extract that are effective in curbing blemishes.
- Whitening – Suitable for all skin types in rose scent. Contains Aloe Extract and Narcissus that provides moisturising and brightening properties.
Sheet mask is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and comes in 5 variants at RM6.90:
- Aloe Vera Hydrating Facial Mask – Suitable for all skin types and helps to hydrate and soothe tired looking skin.
- Pomegranate Anti-Oxidant Facial Mask – Suitable for all skin types and helps to moisturize skin with rich anti-oxidants.
- Rosemary Pore Refining Facial Mask – Suitable for oily and combination skin and helps to refines pores and gives smoother skin texture.
- Rosehip Oil Brightening Facial Mask – Suitable for all skin types and helps to revive dull skin for a radiant and healthy looking complexion.
- Lavender for Soothing Facial Mask – Suitable for all skin types especially sensitive skin. It helps to soothe, pamper and repair skin.
Upon finishing our tour, I headed over to the ‘Flower Tea Corner’ to mix my own cup of tea. It was so much fun learning which ingredients fuses well with the other.
Check out some of the bloggers doing a video shoot at the event:
I simply adored the refreshing aromatic scent from the ‘BOTANICS’ range and can’t wait to get it at Guardian stores. If you have tried the product before, feel free to leave a comment here. Till then, will keep you posted on my next beauty event.