Expressing your well thought blessings to your beloved ones might sometime be tough. Understanding this, Malaysia’s largest biscuits manufacturer – Julie decided to launched their “What’s Your Love Letter?” campaign. This gives us a chance to express our most touching messages through a nostalgic touch. To make it even more exciting, Julie’s has invited Chinese-American celebrity chef Martin Yan to specially design dessert recipes with Julie’s biscuits, to allow the public to learn more about Julie’s signature products.
I attended the event to catch Chef Martin Yan in action last weekend at Aeon Cheras. If you’re not aware, Chef Martin Yan is well known for his award-winning cooking show ‘Yan Can Cook’ and is also a proud author of more than 30 cook books. His unique cooking techniques are well-received by fans all over the World. Julie’s strongly believes that he will be able to combine his creativity with Julie’s biscuits, bringing an all-new experience to all.
Apart from demonstrating the two new recipes, he also did a special ‘Nanta’ percussion performance to the audience. It was certainly thrilling to see him in action! Much to the crowd’s delight, fans were offered the opportunity to meet him up close and personal that day. All they had to do was to purchase 2 tins of 700gram Julie’s Love Letters during the event! Only the first 188 fans get this opportunity that day.
Delivering Julie’s Blessings to All this CNY
Chef Martin Yan’s cooking demonstration is part of Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter” campaign. To thank the public for their strong support over the years, Julie’s will travel around Malaysia to deliver their blessings to all. Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” 2018 Chinese New Year Roadshow will be held from Jan 19 to 21, Jan 26 to 28, and Feb 2 to 4 respectively in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Perak Johor, Kedah, Pahang and Melaka.
There will be 35 shopping malls participating in Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” 2018 Chinese New Year Roadshow. Just purchase 2 tins 700gram Julie’s Love Letters and you can participate in the “Bring Your Blessing Home” on the spot. Stand to win exciting prizes and Julie’s merchandise home. (T&C applies)
In addition, at every Saturday (27 Jan and 3 Feb) during Julie’s roadshow, the first 188 customers who purchased 2 tins 700gram Julie’s Love Letters will receive a free 400gram Julie’s Love Letters and a limited edition “Fudai” woven bag! On first come first served basis, while stocks last.
Scribble Your Love and Win a 24k Gold Fortune Pouch Charm Bracelet
Here’s a chance to express your love to your family and loved ones! This year, Julie’s Love Letters launched the “What’s Your Love Letter?” Contest. Purchase 2 tins 700gram Julie’s Love Letters from Jan 8 to Feb 11, 2018, and write down your love message within 20 words on the Love Note. Fill in your personal details, attach receipt (proof of purchase) and participate by dropping your contest form inside the giant Julie’s Fudai at Julie’s promotional block or post it to Julie’s mailbox. The top 50 most touching messages will stand a chance to win a 24K Gold Fortune Pouch Charm bracelet. Each week, 10 lucky winners will be selected!
Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” 2018 CNY Roadshow Date & Venues
Jan 19 to Jan 21, 2018:
- Aeon Cheras Selatan, Kuala Lumpur
- Aeon Big Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
- Giant Batu Caves, Selangor
- NSK Selayang, Selangor
- Pacific Alor Setar Mall, Kedah
- Billion Jelapang, Perak
- TF Value Mart Sg. Siput, Perak
- Maslee Setia Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor
- Giant Plentong, Masai, Johor
- Pacific Batu Pahat, Johor
Jan 26 to Jan 28, 2018
- Aeon Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Selangor
- Tesco Puchong, Selangor
- Mydin Subang USJ, Selangor
- NSK Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
- Aeon Big Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur
- Aeon Bandaraya, Melaka
- NSK, Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan
- TF Value Mart Bt. Gajah, Perak
- TF Value Mart Botani, Perak
- Econsave Taman Daya, Johor
- Aeon Big Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru, Johor
- Billion Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang
- Gama Supermarket, George Town, Pulau Pinang
Feb 2 to Feb 4 , 2018
- Tesco Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
- Aeon Metro Prima, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
- NSK Klang, Selangor
- TF Value Teluk Intan, Perak
- Billion Lumut, Sri Manjung, Perak
- Aeon Terbau City, Johor Bahru, Johor
- Tunas Manja Air Putih, Kuantan, Pahang
- TF Value Mentakab, Pahang
- Family Store Kipmart Bachang, Melaka
- Sunshine Square, Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
- Sunshine Farlim, Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang
- Tesco Penang Extra, Pulau Pinang
For more details, please visit Julie’s Biscuits Facebook page