Ever wanted to be a model but never have the chance to do it! Now, it’s your chance to dream big and beautiful! Mary Kay, has announced entries to Mary Kay Asia Pacific 2015 Dream Beautiful Contest. An annual regional makeover competition looking for the next Asia’s modelling star and makeup artist talent. The Dream Beautiful Contest encourages women to pair with a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants to achieve their dreams together.
It won’t be an easy journey, as you’ll be competing against competitors from 9 participating Asia Pacific countries which includes Australia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan. By participating in Dream Beautiful Contest, you’ll be getting first-hand training in catwalk, make up, fashion and styling with professionals from the industry. On top of that, get the opportunity to be shoot by renowned photographer and received mentored guidance by international judges. (Note: Last year, Coco Rocha was invited to be the international guest judge at Hong Kong)
Entries are now opened for Dream Beautiful Contest and will closed on 22 November 2015, here are the mechanics:
- Contestants must be aged 18 years and above.
- Contact your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant at 03-7711 7500 or log on to marykay.com.my to locate one.
- Get a makeover with your selected beauty consultants and submit your makeover photo online at http://mkdreambeautiful.com.my/view/
- Selected finalists will be competing locally in their selected country and the winner will get to represent their country to Hong Kong for the finale.
What do you stand to win?
- 6D/5N trip to Hong Kong for Asia Pacific Finale 19 – 24th February 2016
- Take part in a professional modeling photo shoot
- Be featured on a cover of Mary Kay’s magazine
What should you use to complement your make over? Try the following latest cosmetics range from Mary Kay and I guarantee you’ll sparkle and shine as beautiful as a diamond.
MARY KAY® LIQUID EYELINER PEN (RM65)
- No-drip precision tip, easy to glide on and gives intensity of a liquid to provide long-lasting beautiful eyes with thick or thin lines.
- Fragrance-free and clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy, proven to be suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
MARY KAY® MINERAL EYE QUAD (RM49)
- Crease-resistant formula delivers lightweight, high-impact and long-lasting colour to create either smoky eye (night) or neutral eye colors (day).
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
MARY KAY® TRUE DIMENSIONSTM LIPSTICK (RM64)
- Contains Age-Defying Complex that give lips contour and dimension – fullness, plumpness and firmness. Not to mentioned it has hyaluronic acid and aquaporin 3 (AQP3) for moisture retention properties.
- Easy to apply on the lips and long lasting as well.
MARY KAY® MINERAL CHEEK COLOUR DUO (RM60)
- This product contains a matte blush with a pearlized highlighting shade and it’ll give you a radiant healthy glow and matte-to-shimmery finishing.
- Available in two colours: Juicy Guava & Ripe Watermelon.
Personally, my favorite item from this range would be the Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Colour Duo for its pigmented colours that goes from bold to barely there look. Apart from this, another favorite item would be the Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Quad for its high quality shimmer that my eyes glitter. So hurry to locate your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant to join the Dream Beautiful Contest before it close! For more information and inspiration, visit www.mkdreambeautiful.com.my
Take a look at this video to get inspire right away: