No matter which skin type you have, we all need hydration for our skin. This is an important factor that keeps our skin from aging faster. Now, you can boost your skin’s hydration with Hada Labo’s new Hydrating Premium Range and experience moisture surge that will supply long-lasting hydration to the skin.
There are 2 key items in the Hydrating Premium Range, which includes the Hydrating Premium Lotion and Hydrating Premium Cream. Both work hand-in hand to deliver the ultimate moisturising result that relief your skin from dryness. The products are formulated with 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Each type of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) provides your skin with the following benefits:
- Hyaluronic Acid – Forms a layer of moisture retention barrier on the skin’s surface to prevent moisture loss
- Super Hyaluronic Acid – 2 times moisture retention capacity of HA to lock-in and retain large volume of moisture inside the skin for super hydration
- Nano Hyaluronic Acid – With its fine molecule size it can penetrate deeply into skin to provide moisture deep down into the inner skin layers
- Absorbent Hyaluronic Acid – HA with its strong holding feature that allows the HA to stay longer on the skin even after sweat or washing
- 3D Hyaluronic Acid – HA that is closely bound together to form a 3D moisture net that wraps the skin to provide superior and long-lasting moisture retention
I’ve earlier blog about the Hydrating Premium Lotion , thus will focus more on the benefits of Hydrating Premium Cream. The Hydrating Premium Cream is a rich, velvety-textured cream that instantly absorbs into the skin to provide skin with intense moisture. Combined with 3 types of Ceramide, the Hydrating Premium Cream strengthens the skin moisture barrier to keep skin moist and supple throughout the day and night. Once applied, it immerses into skin and gently wraps skin with ample moisture, resulting in a fresh, smooth and youthful complexion.
By combining both products, your skin’s hydration level will be boosted immensely. Are you aware that both of the products are infuse with a new, premium moisturizing ingredient, Aphanothece Sacrum Polysacharide? It helps to lock in moisture with barrier function over skin to prevent moisture loss. Love the fact that Hada Labo Premium Range is PH balanced, free of alcohol, fragrance, colorant and mineral oil. As such, it is suitable for normal, dry or dehydrated skin types.
The latest Hada Labo Hydrating Premium Range, which consists of the Hydrating Premium Lotion (170ml) and Hydrating Premium Cream (50g) retails at RM69.90 and RM78.90 respectively. It’s available at all leading pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide.