Whopee! Chinese New Year and Valentine has barely passed and we’re now moving into spring. Beauty lovers will be delighted to explore new beauty products in the market. One of my favourite brand The Body Shop also took the opportunity to introduce 3 brand new products ranging from fragrance, bodycare, lipcare to skincare. Are you ready to find out more?
Fragrance & Bodycare Series: Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss
One of the best floral fragrances, its back with an irresistibly fruity twist. The all new Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss range is infused with notes of juicy strawberries, Japanese cherry blossom petals and delicately refreshing notes of pink peony flowers with amber.
In this range, we’ve got Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss EDT (50ml -RM119) , Shower Gel (250ml- RM55) and Body Cream (250ml – RM89)
Lipcare Series: Lip Juicers – RM42
Pucker up your lips with this colourful brand new range of deliciously fruity moisture-rich Lip Juicers. From fruity acai and blueberry to juicy kiwi and kale, these 4 moisture-boosting lip balms are flavoured with irresistible, superfood smoothie-inspired combinations that will leave you licking your lips.
Skincare Series: Roots of Strength™
A high performing firming and shaping skincare range, Roots of Strength™ uses the influence of ancient traditional Chinese medicine. It’s infused with three powerful plant roots to help restore your skin’s strength and shape such as:
- Ginger Root Extract – re-plumping properties
- Ginseng Root Extract – firming properties
- Ruscus root – Stimulating properties
Apart from that, Roots of Strength™ is also enriched with community trade soya oil from Gebana, Brazil. There are three (03) SKU in this range as below:
- Firming Shaping Essence Lotion (RM125) – A refreshing daily essence lotion to help prepare and activate your skin. Combining the lightweight freshness of water with the comfort of a moisturising gel.
- Firming Shaping Serum (RM179)- Made with 99% ingredients of natural origin, this uplifting serum glides effortlessly onto skin. Skin will feel moisturised and looks smoother, plumper and firmer, as if strengthened.
- Firming Shaping Cream (RM149) – This silky cream is rich yet non-greasy on application. With a fresh, spicy scent the formula helps skin to appear firmer and plumper.
With the launch of this skincare range, The Body Shop has worked together with dermatologist, Dr. Christine Choi Kim to develop a unique facial massage technique. It’s easy, all you need to do is to follow the below 5 steps and in no time your skin will be firm too *wink*
There’s just so much to explore in The Body Shop this month. Remember ladies, that their products are 100% Vegan with No Mineral Oil, Paraffin and Petrolatum. Giving the best to our skin at all times!
For further information, visit www.thebodyshop.com.my