Samsung Malaysia Electronics has officially launched its latest big screen smartphone – Samsung Galaxy Note5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ in Malaysia. Both smartphones featured the industry leading blend form and functions that includes: best screen technology, most advanced camera for high quality photos and videos, fast wireless and wired charging and an extremely powerful processor. With the increased 4GB RAM, both smartphones offer the most powerful capacity and processing power, enabling users to enjoy seamless multi-tasking and gaming sessions without suffering lag time.
Galaxy Note5 is perfect for multi-tasking as it ergonomically fits one hand with a narrow bezel and curved back makes it easy to use the phone. The new features include:
- S Pen – Just one quick click and the S Pen will pop out
- Jot down ideas or information when the screen is off without unlocking the phone.
- Air Command – icon hovers for instant access to all of S Pen tools from the screen at any time.
- Scroll Capture – users can annotate on PDF Files, capture lengthy articles and images via this function.
While Galaxy Note5 is designed for the multi-taskers, the Galaxy S6 edge+ is best used for multimedia-experience. New features include:
- Apps Edge – easy access to favourite apps
- People Edge – easy communication with preferred contacts
Apart from the new features, both smartphones screen is using Samsung’s industry leading 5.7.-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display. With wired charging, both devices can be fully charged in approximately 90 minutes and if through Samsung’s wireless charger, it’ll take approximately 120 minutes. Integration for seamless connections across devices can be easily done with the upgraded support SideSync that has auto-detection with ultra-quick set-up as well.
Galaxy Note5 is priced at RM2,699 and is available in two color options – Gold Platinum and White Pearl. The Galaxy S6 Edge+ is priced at RM3,099 and is available in Gold Platinum and Black Sapphire. Both prices given are inclusive of 6% GST.
For more product information, do visit www.samsung.com.my