Before heading out to the beach or going on a romantic date, there’s something that every woman MUST do that’s to ensure our ladies part are properly primped. What if you don’t have time for a quick visit to the waxing salon or running out of waxing products at home. Fear not, for now there’s Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet and Dry Epilator here to save your day!
You must be wondering, there are tons of brands with epilators but why did I choose Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet and Dry Epilator? Here are the top 5 key factors:
- Ergonomic S-shaped handle for easy manoeuvre on our body.
- Cordless feature and can be used up to a maximum of 40 minutes in and out of shower.
- Anti-slip handgrip
- Unique feature where the tweezers lift and gather hair, guiding them to the pulling point before firmly grabbing and pulling out the hair.
- Comes with 5 body care heads that caters to different area of our body (legs, body and face)
Before going into the details of the difference of the 5 body care heads. Let’s take a closer look at the on-the-go epilator.
The Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet and Dry Epilator is easy to use. There’s a power button, 2 speed indicator and battery life span indicator. What’s important is it features an opti-light to ensure all hairs are fully removed. Apart from that, the round ceramic discs let’s it epilate closer to the skin to deliver optimum results and gentleness.
As mentioned earlier, the Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet and Dry Epilator comes with 5 body care heads – shaving head, trimming comb, facial area cap, delicate area cap and massage cap that allows us to easily switch and personalize our beauty routine for maximum hair removal.
Use the shaving head and trimming comb for a close shave and added gentleness for different body parts. I personally felt that it’s best use on the legs and arms (as I’ve got hairy legs and arms).
For harder to reach areas, try the delicate area cap targeted to remove fine hair from the underarms and bikini area. Facial cap to remove unwanted facial hairs on the face and lastly to use the massage cap to ease the discomfort of after epilating effects. Did I mentioned that the epilation head is the widest (about 30mm) for optimum hair removal in one single stroke making the process faster than usual.
It’s really simply to change all the 5 body care heads, just pick the body care heads you need and switch it. With a click of the release button you can conveniently interchange all 5 of it!
Charging the Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet and Dry Epilator only takes 1.5 hours and it can last up to 40 minutes. However, if you’re in a hurry, a quick 15 minutes charging is sufficient for 10 minutes usage. This is another convenient feature when met with certain “emergencies”.
Some tips to highlight when using the epilator:
- It’s better to use after a hot shower as the pores are opened up and it makes epilating easier.
- For best performance use at at 90 degree angle and make sure to pull your skin tight during epilating to prevent any snagging.
- Remember to exfoliate to prevent ingrown hair
- Apply lotion after epilating to ease any discomfort
My thoughts: Being a first time user, there’s a slight discomfort but after some period of using it the pain fades away. It’s easy peasy and extremely effective in ensuring all my feminine parts are properly primped. Simply convenient, I can now epilate anywhere, no matter at home or during my travel. No more unsightly hairs forever!
- Philips Brand Store in Publika Shopping Gallery Kuala Lumpur
- Philips Experience Store in Bayan Lepas, Penang,