Farmers Union Delicious & Healthy Kid’s Yoghurt

Farmer's Union MP

One of the best snacks I often give my kids are yoghurt! Why? It contains calcium which helps our kids teeth and bones to grow. My kids loved the kids yohgurt range from Farmers Union. If you’re unaware, Farmers Union is a brand name established by the South Australian Farmers’ Co-Operative Union back in 1888. And now, it is the most loved Greek-style yoghurt in Australia and the rest of the world.

Made from fresh Australian milk, the Farmers Union kids range contains live cultures and a blend of key nutrients which supports their calcium intake. Calcium is a mineral that the body needs for numerous functions, including building and maintaining bones and teeth, blood clotting, the transmission of nerve impulses, and the regulation of the heart’s rhythm. About 99% of the body’s calcium is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in the blood, muscle, and other tissues.

The Farmers Union kids’ yoghurt comes in a 90 grams tub and features cute Australian animals on the pack. It comes in Strawberry, Mango, Honey and Vanilla flavours. The Australian animals featured are the Kangaroo, Cockatoo, Platypus and Koala respectively.

All the flavours are simply yummy!

Not only the kids gets to enjoy the delish yoghurt, there’s also an Augmented Reality app available for the kids to play! Kids can talk to the animals using the free Augmented Reality experience via a compatible mobile device. All you need to do is to buy the yogurt at your nearest supermarket, download the App from your AppStore or PlayStore, scan the barcode from the tub and see the animals come to live! You can feed, interact, learn and help the kangaroo, cockatoo, platypus or koala grow healthy and strong.

Farmers Union kids’ yoghurt is now available at in Singapore and Malaysia and will be available in Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand and Hong Kong from July onwards. Available in four tasty, kid approved flavours including Strawberry, Honey, Mango and Vanilla.

To learn more about Farmers Union kids’ yoghurt, follow them on Instagram and Facebook


Great news to my followers! I’m giving 2 lucky winners a chance to win Farmers Union merchandise worth RM80 each! Join the contest at my Facebook Fanpage  on 23rd December 2019! *T&C applies*


Here’s Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *