The fasting month has begun! For us foodies, we started on our Raya buffet reviews last month. Now, it’s the perfect time to share our two cents of the hotels we feasted. This year, Hilton Hotels in Malaysia is proud to present the “Jom Makan” theme – a special celebration of food and culture inspired by Ramadan’s true spirit of giving and sharing.
At Vasco’s, Hilton Kuala Lumpur the all-day dining will portray a unique theme that showcases the very best of Malaysia’s royal feast. Aptly coined ‘Santapan Diraja’ the feast fit for a king showcases regal favourites of the royal families of Perak, Melaka, Johor and many more. There are more than 300 dishes available, below are some of the specialties available for your dining pleasure.
Urap Pegaga Udang Batu Jemala- Kerabu Daging Salai Putera Beradu
Sup Berempah Laksamana Melaka
Masak Lemak Tunjang- Daging Bakar & Perut
Pais Ikan Patin – Tempoyak Istana Abu Bakar
Ayam Masak Rendang – Cili Api Istana Menanti
Daging Masak Kerutup Dengan Kerisik – Istana Balai Besar
Ikan Mayong Asam Pedas Dengan Bendi- Istana Melaka
Pemanis Mulut Adinda
Out of the many special delicacies prepared, my favorite would be Sup Berempah Laksamana Melaka and Kerabu Daging Salai Putera Beradu. The Pais Ikan Patin is an interesting dish, as the sauce features durian as one of its ingredients. Of course, one should always end their meal with Pemanis Mulut Adinda that features a variety of sweets and desserts from different state.
Buka Puasa Buffet Dinner
- Date: 5th May – 4th June 2019
- Time: 6.00pm – 10.30pm
- Price: Adult RM188 Nett and Child: RM 100 Nett (ages 6-11 years only)
If you’re looking for a place to celebrate with your business partners, then plan an unforgettable break of fast or Raya open house at Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Priced at RM160 Nett per person.
- 100 – 250 persons will receive a Ramadhan door gift, 1 Day use room, Hilton Deluxe Room and complimentary usage of DLP projector.
- 251 – 500 persons will receive a Ramadhan door gift, 2 Day use room, Hilton Deluxe Room, 1 complimentary lamb carving with condiments and complimentary usage of DLP projector.
- 501 persons and above will receive a Ramadhan door gift, 2 Day use room, Hilton Deluxe Room, 2 complimentary lamb carving with condiments, Hari Raya entrance decoration and complimentary usage of DLP projector.
By the way, on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday enjoy Silat and Gamelan music performances while breaking fast. Guests will also walk away with a one of a kind door gift, miniature Tengkolok. Traditional Malay music will be performed from Monday – Saturday as well.
Bring your family and friends to experience the best of authentic traditional local cuisine at Vasco’s Hilton Kuala Lumpur. For reservation please call +603 2264 2264 or visit http://life.hiltonkl.com/ or email [email protected]
Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470, Kuala Lumpur
Contact: +603- 2264 2596