I’m not exactly a fan of liquid foundation as I’ve got sensitive skin thus I seldom apply makeup on my skin. One more thing that I dislike is the stickiness feeling on my face after applying foundation. However, this changed when I was introduced to Etude House –Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50+/PA+++.
What’s cushion? Cushion is a new type of foundation product which features a liquid-type base spread evenly in between our pores with a simple light stamping method.
What’s Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50+/PA+++ functions?
- Clean, pearly coverage – Applied high cover layering technology to cover blemishes immediately; the film former layer firmly holds the formula for long-lasting, flawless skin.
- Soft, pearly, and smooth – Sebum Control Powder to capture excessive sebum for smooth skin without stickiness or oiliness.
- Bright, light pearly effect –Contains Pearl Mineral Powder (10 ppm) for long-lasting clear, bright, and radiant skin without dullness
Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50+/PA+++ retails at RM138 and is available in several shades:
- Take an appropriate amount with Air Puff.
- Lightly and evenly pat on the face.
- If necessary, may apply additional layers to enhance coverage.
Here’s my review of this fuss free product, I’m using Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50+/PA+++ , Natural Beige W13.
- Cover my blemishes and pigmentation on 1st layer. However, I had very bad eye bags, thus 2nd layer was needed.
- Skin look flawless and there’s a luminosity glow on my face. (Definitely photo ready look)
- Long-lasting and bright coverage even after 8 hours of usage.
- Skins feel smooth and hydrate even after 8 hours of application.
Why, I love it? It’s easy to apply, totally fuss free and I can even skip my make up base and sunblock. The Air Puff absorbs less liquid and provide cooling effect so there’s no wastage and clumping. I just needed to finish it with loose powder and ‘voila’ natural glowing look. Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50+/PA+++ gives me a light to medium natural coverage with brightening effect. After 8 hours of usage, my skin still looks pretty amazing and bonus point it’s not sticky.
By the way, don’t throw away the beautiful case as it can be refill. The steps are so easy to follow:
This product totally changed my outlook on liquid foundation and I’ve been putting this daily to work. If you need further information, visit http://etude.com.my/ndetail/68 .Till then, look out for my next beauty review.