Coop at home during MCO, working and juggling the kids is not an easy task. The change of lifestyle and environment has caused my skin to look super stressed-out. Do you know how super stressed skin looks like? My skin has exaggerated furrows aka. expression lines, redness, puffy and there’s tight and dry sensation. On top of that, I’m beginning to notice how flakiness and rough with uneven texture on my skin. I definitely need SOS rescue for my skin! Here comes, Murad Intense Recovery Cream to the rescue *lolx*
Intense Recovery Cream is Murad’s clinically proven, ultra rich cream that comforts, relieves and encourages recovery of super stressed-out skin. There are 3 core ingredients spotlight as below:
- Shea Butter & Macadamia Oil – Deeply moisturise and comfort severely dehydrated skin
- Mirabilis Jalapa Plant Extract – Soothes irritation and visible redness
- Microalgae Extract – Smooths the look of facial tension and stress lines
The product is also formulated without parabens, sulfate, phthalates, gluten, animal-derived ingredients, mineral oil, formaldehyde, oxybenzone, petroleum. Its cruelty-free and dermatologist developed hence it suits dry to severely dry types. If you have combination or sensitive skin, this moisturiser is suitable as well. Scroll down to check out my two cents on this moisturizer….
Murad Intense Recovery Cream (50ml – RM418)
Packaging, texture & scent: Comes in minimalist bottle container. The cream is light green in color and the texture is a luscious creamy buttery cream. The cream absorbs pretty fast and there’s no inky feeling to it. I loved the lightly sweet fragrant scent of shea butter with macadamia oil which is truly relaxing and inviting.
How to use: After cleansing your face and toner. Gently massage it evenly over face, neck and chest. Gently pat around the eye area. This cream is use day and night.
My Review on Murad Intense Recovery Cream
Gosh….I simply loved this luscious moisturizer. The Murad Intense Recovery Cream makes my skin more hydrated. It provides comfort to my skin and I noticed improvement in reducing my redness. Although the texture is creamy and buttery, fret not it absorbs pretty fast and there’s not stickiness residue or feeling. Plus, the scent is absolutely gorgeous to whiff at. Overall, my skin feels more soothe and relaxed.
Apart from using the right skincare, here are some inside out solution tips for stressed skin:
- Eat your water – Drinking too much water might sometimes cause vitamins and minerals to be flushed out. Try taking more foods that contains high water content such as celery, watermelon and cucumber. It keeps your skin hydrate from the inside out.
- Awaken your body – Do exercises to help promote blood circulation.
- Be kind to your mind – Try meditation, flower arrangements, cooking or any other activities to help your mind unwind.
Hope you find the above tips useful.
If you would like to try Murad Intense Recovery Cream, it’s now available in stores and online at www.murad.com.my