Don’t you just love the Christmas season? A time of togetherness to celebrate the tradition with great food and company! I’ve always look forward to Christmas as it’s also the time where we get to snack on special festive offerings that are sweet and delicious. This year, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® (CB&TL) offers several new food and beverages for those who love to create lasting memories of meaningful times with families and friends. Hence, the theme “This Holiday, Our Home is Your Home” comes to mind!
At the preview, we get to sample some of the new offerings such as:
- Velvet Cookie Cheesecake (RM12.95 per slice, RM128.00 for a whole cake) – A decadent cheesecake is topped with crunchy cookies and cream cheese, filled with a red velvet base.
- Raspberry Dream Log (RM12.95 per slice, RM118.00 for a whole cake) – Infused with raspberry, chocolate, cocoa and almond.
- Spice Kissed Cupcake (RM11.85 per piece) – Love the cupcake that’s tinged with cinnamon, ginger, molasses and lebkuchen.
- Snow Frost Kraffin (RM10.40 per piece) – Almond flakes, nutmeg and cranberries are packed into a traditional Russian Kulich generously topped with snow sugar.
- New Cookies Variants:- Choc Mint Frost Cookie (melt-in-your-mouth goodness filled with chopped pecans, mint and dark chocolate), Lemon Snowflake Cookie (a zesty treat for the holidays lovingly made with lemons and cranberries) and Winter Night Cookie (crunchy, divine and truly a treat for the chocolate lover, made with dark chocolate and cocoa powder).
- Grandpa’s Turkey Sandwich (RM23.50 per sandwich) – Sandwich layered with brie cheese, cranberry chutney and arugula leaf with generous helpings of smoked turkey!
Of course, we have to get some warm or cool beverages to accompanied the delicious food. Spotted festive beverages that are priced from RM15.95 onwards as below:
- Midnight Cookies & Cream Ice Blended® (made with dark chocolate and melt-in-your-mouth cookie bits)
- Peppermint Nitro Latte (coffee steeped for 20 hours and infused with nitrogen for an ultra-silky finish with a dash of mint)
- Double Chocolate Peppermint series (rich chocolate and mint flavours available as an Ice Blended®, hot/iced latte or hot/iced cocoa)
- Red Velvet series (deliciously pink and decadent non-coffee beverages available as an Ice Blended® or hot/iced cocoa).
Being a sweet tooth person, I personally vouched for Spice Kissed Cupcake, Lemon Snowflake Cookie and pair it with Double Chocolate Peppermint!
At the media preview, we also had some fun time learning how to make Cranberry Chutney from Chef Johnny Loh and making our very own sandwich home. Some of us were lucky to walk away with amazing prizes during the pop quiz session too. It was truly a fun evening of gathering!
Lastly, CB&TL is also welcoming everyone to share the festive feelings of the holidays with beautiful gift tags available at all CB&TL stores. Proceeds of the gift tags will go towards CB&TL’s Caring Cup pro-social initiatives as well as local emergency relief where needed, in Malaysia.
For more information on CB&TL’s latest offerings, news and promotions, follow or visit: