Following the Kpop wave, Korea is now of the top travel destination for tourist worldwide. Not to mention, their beauty products which promotes natural beauty is a hot favorite amongst the Malaysians. Guardian Malaysia, recognizing the growing influence of Korean products and trends on consumers lifestyles and spending habits, are offering customers the opportunity to literally “Shop Your Way to Korea.”
Launched last Friday, under its “Shop Your Way to Korea” contest, customers gets the chance to win grand prizes of a week-long exclusive K-Beauty and Wellness Experience travel package for two, where they can immerse themselves in all things Korean!
Attending the official launch, we get first dips on some of the K-Beauty brands set up at Concourse Level of Paradigm Mall. I was quite amazed that Guardian Malaysia is actually carrying so many Korean products such as Aprilskin, LaF, Happy Mask, Medicube and several others. Fun activities such as games stations, prize redemptions and makeup areas were set up for customers to enjoy themselves. You can also put on your favorite Hanbok to take a picture against the photo wall! Lastly, there’s also K-makeup demonstration held by Aprilskin to teach us the latest trends of the season.
Ms Wong Vai Chi, Head of Marketing and Promotions, Guardian Health And Beauty Sdn Bhd (Guardian Malaysia), said at the launch: “As the leader in health and beauty retailing, we have seen how made-in-Korea skincare and beauty products are fast gaining traction with our customers, who are always on the lookout for greater variety, quality and value! “So this contest is to give recognition to how Korean products are influencing our lifestyles and spending habits, and to reward our customers,” she added.
Bet you’re wondering, what’s up for grabs in the contest. In total, there’s more than RM200,000 worth of prizes to be won, check out the list below:
- 4 x Grand prize -7D/5N Korea K-Beauty & Wellness Experience (2 pax) worth RM36,000!
- 16 x 2nd prize Samsung Note 9!
- 30 x 3rd prize – Guardian vouchers of RM300!
Excited yet? Here’s how to join:
- Spend a minimum of RM40, including one participating brand, in a single receipt to participate.
- “Count” the number of Guardian Jeju Masks inside the I ‘Love’ Guardian Heart acrylic mould, measuring 780mm (w) x 600mm (h) x 270 mm (d).
- Write the numbers and submit the entry.
- Contest runs from 1 November to 31 December 2018.
- Entries can be submitted via physical forms or via online, by 31 December.
- Psst…here’s a tip -Each Jeju Mask measures 11.4 cm by 15.9 cm.
There’s a total of 38 brands participating in the contest, including five main sponsor brands such as Dove, L’Oreal, Maybelline, Pantene and Safi. For full details of the contest and the rules and regulations, head to w2korea.guardian.com.my
You may submit as many entries as you want for it will increase your chance in winning the great prizes. Wish me luck coz I’ve participated and hopefully win the grand prize *wink*. For more information, visit https://guardian.com.my/ or https://www.facebook.com/GuardianMalaysia/