Every now and then I will need an energy mood booster to lift my mood up. For example, if I’m feeling down, my solution is to purchase a sweet drink to perk-me-up. I’m sure you have your mood swings once in a blue moon too *wink* Now, I’ve got some amazing news for ya. Anchor Food Professionals has officially launched six new mouth-watering #Moodmojee dairy beverages conceptualized and created by their chefs to showcase the delicious possibilities of dairy in beverages.
Designed as mood boosters, the range of beverages brings unexpected pairings aimed to delight your taste buds. This year’s range promises pairings of zesty, sweet, savoury and salty flavours with creamy and smooth textures. Think of yuzu, pomegranate, mint, chocolate as some of the ingredients that will be paired and brought to life using the natural and fresh goodness of Anchor’s dairy
Speaking at the official launching of Moodmojee campaign, Jack Tan, Associate Foodservice Director of Anchor Food Professionals shared, “We understand the versatile role dairy can play in delivering great taste, texture and appearance in any form whether it’s in beverage or cakes. Dairy is traditionally very popular with Western markets but this time, we wanted to play with local ingredients to give it an overall Asian taste and feel.”
At the Moodmojee beverage demonstration by Anchor Food Professionals chefs, we get further dips on how the drinks are created using dairy products.
Kayanika Fusion by Chef Firuz
Bound to appeal to our taste buds. Kayanika Fusion is filled layers of swirling sweet creamy traditional ‘kaya’, ‘gula Melaka’, ‘pulut’ and red beans that’s truly whimsy and decadent.
Yuzu Chocolate Surprise by Chef Ichiro
Imagine the unlikely pairing of citrusy Yuzu and rich chocolate that’s set to tingle your taste buds. The tangy Yuzu puree tempers the rich chocolates in the Yuzu Chocolate Surprise which is rimmed with salt lemon cooling candy.
Pom & Grey Twist by Chef Ken
A unique take on flavored cheese teas, Pom & Grey Twist is a refreshing concoction of Earl Grey tea mixed with pomegranate syrup. It’s topped with a generous layer of chocolate cream and dusted with cocoa powder. This is my favorite beverage from this series.
Lemon Mint Meringue by Chef Firuz
For those who loved a little zing, the rich lemon mint vanilla ice blended Lemon Mint Meringue is the best! Topped with a dollop of freshly whipped and torched meringue with slices of candied lemon and orange. It’s certainly a feast for the eyes and mouth *yummy*
Tangy Brew by Chef Ken
A surprisingly zesty taste, Tangy Brew perfectly highlights the rich cold brew coffee which is topped off with a layer of whipped cream and cream cheese foam. Prepared yourself for a burst of orange freshness followed by its satisfying mixture of cream and cheese foam.
White Chocoffee by Chef Ken
Offering a nutty flavor, White Chocoffee is a dreamy blend of white coffee infused with delicious chocolate and peanut butter. Bet you’ll love the full bursting flavors of rich coffee combine with some nuttiness!
There you have it, the 6 awesomelicious icy beverages from Anchor Food Professionals. Fret not, you can find these creamy beverages at 15 partnering F&B outlets in both Peninsular and East Malaysia. The Moodmojee campaign will be introducing in phases nationwide starting from November 2018 till January 2019. Head over to grab a picture with these highly Instagrammable Mood Boosters beverages at the below outlets:
- Choon Guan Coffee Shop – Lorong Amarasegara, Kawasan 12, 42000 Pelabuhan Klang
- Gafe Kafé- 63, Jalan Semenyih Sentral 5, Taman Semenyih Sentral, 43500 Semenyih
- Love Tea F&B – No. 1206, Jalan Kasturi, 36/45, Indahpura, 81000 Kulai
- Living Room- Plaza Mentari (Sun City) G-03, Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru
- Cofeology Café & Restaurant- Shop Lot No.23, Ixora Apartment, Bukit Beruang, 75450, Melaka
- La Taste-No.14, Kompleks Perniagaan Gurun Jaya, Taman Gurun Jaya, 08300 Gurun, Kedah
- La Taste- No.219, Jalan Mawar 3/2, Taman Pekan Baru, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah
- Overstepped- No. C97 & 98, Tingkat Satu, Jalan Indah 2, Taman Sejati Indah, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah
- Overstepped- No.5, Tingkat Satu, Jalan Perdana Heights 1/1, Perdana Heights, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah
- Lavish Fusion Bakery- 214, Lebuh Victoria, George Town, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang
- Hive by Love A Loaf- The Promenade, 5-G-36, Persiaran Mahsuri 1, Bandar Bayan Baru, 11950 Bayan Lepas, Penang
- La Taste- No.65, Ground Floor, Lorong Teras Jaya 2, Pusat Perniagaan Teras Jaya,13400. Butterworth
- Family Confectionery- 2233, Ground Floor, Jalan Batu Karang, Taman Bandar Baru, 31900 Kampar, Perak
- Baker’s Hut- Jalan PPMP 3/3, Pusat Perniagaan Manjung Point 3, 32040 Seri Manjung, Perak
- Delight Factory- G-52, Imago Shopping Mall,884100 Kota Kinabalu
- Chubs Grill- Plaza Shell, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kota Kinabalu, 88300 Sabah
- Chiu’s Café- Block D,Ground Floor, Lot 8, Lorong Pusat Komersil88/2, 88Marketplace, Kampung Kepayan, 88300 Kota Kinabalu Sabah
- Lucky Bean- 16-0 Lintas Square Jalan Lintas, Taman Southern, 88300 Kota Kinabalu Sabah
You really got to try Moodmojee dairy beverages for yourself! Once, you taste it, I bet you’ll return for more 😀