Since the pandemic, almost all events are done virtually. I’ve never attended one before was happy to be invited for the annual CNY celebration with Hong Leong Bank to enjoy my first ever virtual “Lou Sang” session.
Thanks Hong Leong Bank for sending over an Ox-picious hamper to greet the coming festive. I can’t wait to “Lou Hei” virtually with the media friends.
Now, let’s kick start the much anticipated Hong Leong Bank CNY ‘Renew and Refresh’ Virtual Media Get-Together!
At the virtual “Lou Sang” session, Domenic Fuda, Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Hong Leong Bank Berhad shared that the spirit of reunion and coming together to overcome challenges is even more profound this Lunar New Year. CNY, also known as ‘Guo Nian’ in Chinese, literally means overcoming Nian, a beast that would cause untold destruction to villages on CNY eve. It was said that a group of villagers worked together to chase away Nian. Since then, generations of people unite and come together every CNY eve, celebrating with full festivities to ensure Nian does not return.
It seems fitting to compare COVID-19, to the Nian of our time as the event of past year have triggered circumstances that calls to explore new possibilities. If CNY traditions have one thing to impart on us, it is that we can always overcome any challenges by being united in our mind, spirit, purpose and actions.
Charles Sik, Managing Director of Personal Financial Services of HLB further shared that with recovery and rebuilding new beginnings are key focus areas for many consumers and businesses this year. “Keeping in mind that Malaysians will continue to forge ahead this year with optimism, determination and patience, we have curated a host of Ox-picious offerings to help everyone re-energise their finances and lifestyle this CNY. We will also be rewarding businesses who embrace going cashless, while making sure the ang pow giving traditions live on through digital means. After all, when we ‘Renew Together, we Prosper Together’.”
Check out ‘Nian: The Untold Story’ below:
Are you excited to find out what promotions Hong Leong Bank is offering this year? Continue scrolling….
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR SAVINGS
Online e-FD Offer:
- Customers placing their FDs online from 11 – 26 Feb 2021 can enjoy 2.40%p.a. for 6 months. T&C apply.
- Deposit RM888 on 28 February to earn 10 entries to stand a chance to win 20.21% p.a. 1 Day-Bonus Interest/Profit.
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR FINANCES WITH ONLINE PERSONAL LOANS
- Enjoy 5% p.a. flat interest rate.
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR FINANCIAL PLANS WITH NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Unit Trust Offer:
- Start a Regular savings plan @ 0% sales charge (“SC”) for 1st subscription + 2.5% SC for the next 12 subscriptions
- Enhance your protection for you & loved ones. Sign up for a Regular Premium Plan & enjoy up to 4% p.a. FD rate.
- The first 100 to sign up wins a Swarovski Bowl Set with Eu Yan Sang YEN Bird Nest, with a minimum annual premium of RM36,000.
HLISB (TIA-i) (8 Jan – 31 Mar 2021)
- Enjoy indicative returns of 2.35% p.a. for 3 months and 2.40% p.a. for 6 months.
- Every RM5000 in your placement gains 1 entry to stand a chance to win an iPad Air
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR LIFESTYLE WITH CREDIT CARDS
Apply for a new Credit Card and get RM950 cashback
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR BUSINESS WITH SME OFFERS
- New merchants enjoy 0% fee on debit card transactions when signing up for HLB all-in-one POS terminal.
- Stand a chance to win up to RM10,000 by joining HLB’s ‘PaySafeLah’ photo contest.
- Sign up on our promo page & receive a parcel from us.
- Post a photo of yourself encouraging customers to go cashless on social media with #hlbpaysafelah #mydebitje.
- Fill up a simple form at www.hlb.com.my/merchantphotocontest
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR CNY WITH DUITNOW/E-ANGPOW
- Over RM150k up for grabs. 1,050 total daily winners (RM88) and 75x grand prize winners (RM888)
- For every 3,088th e-angpow transaction done in a day, 30 customers will win RM88 daily from 25 Jan to 28 Feb
- For every 20,888th e-angpow transaction done in a day, 5 customers will win RM888 daily from 12 to 26 Feb
For more information about Hong Leong Bank, please visit: