Hiya beauty peeps…I’m back again with beauty reviews and this time it’s all about Kose Cosmeport Skincare range. Just a quick introduction of Kose Cosmeport, a multinational personal care company that manufactures and sells cosmetics, skin care and toiletries. Founded in 1988 by Kose Corporation, their products aim to provide middle class consumer with high quality products at an affordable price.
Distributed by Teeni Enterprise Sdn Bhd, they’re proud to introduce Kose Cosmeport skincare range in Watsons and to consumers in Malaysia. There are two brands under Kose Cosmeport namely Clear Turn & Softymo range.
This brand is the No.1 selling product in sheet mask category 8 years in a row in Japan. There’s an extensive selection from everyday full-face masks to dedicated masks for around the eyes and mouth. The available sheet masks are Babyish Face Mask, Premium Royal Jelly Mask and White Mask. All of the sheet masks are FREE from fragrance, color, mineral-oil, alcohol, surfactant and silicon.
Babyish Face Mask (7 sheets, RM23.90 per box )
Pamper your skin for 5 minutes a day with Clear Turn’s range of babyish mask which is formulated with baby mint and chamomile that’s gentle for everyday use. In time, your skin will feel baby-smooth *wink* There are 3 variants available as below:
- Moisturizing Mask (Pink Packaging) – Contains Trehalose and Hyaluronic Acid to provide moisturization and intense hydration. Works well for dry skin.
- Moisturizing Lustrous Mask (Yellow Packaging) – Formulated with Vitamin C to improve skin tone and lighten dark marks. There’s strawberry geranium to reduce inflammation. This mask is more dull skin.
- White Mask (Off Blue Packaging) – Made with ingredients such as Honey Glycerin to restore skin’s moisture and collagen to firm theskin. Suitable for blemish prone skin.
I apply the sheet mask after cleansing and applying toner on my skin. My favorite is the Moisturizing Mask as it provides intense hydration on my skin. You can reseal moisture in the vacuum packaging. The sheet mask texture is super thin and adheres to skin. All it takes is just 5 – 10 minutes, remove and rub in the essence. My skin has a radiant glow after application.
Premium Royal Jelly Mask (5 sheets, RM48.90 per box) *Exclusive in Watsons
This mask series contains an intense blend of ingredients for a luxurious skin treat. Packed with power ingredients such as Royal Jelly Extract, Argan Oil and Coenyzme Q10, it will rejuvenate and plump up skin from the inside out. There are two types available:
- Premium Royal Jelly Mask Collagen (Blue Packaging) – Contains 3x more collagen
- Premium Royal Jelly Mask Hyaluronic Acid (Red Packaging) – Contains 3x more hyaluronic acid
As usual apply sheet mask after cleansing and toning my skin. I love this range of sheet mask. The texture is slightly thicker and is super serumy. Just take note, the color of the mask is yellowish but fret not this is because it contains royal jelly. I leave it on for about 20 minutes. My skin feels softer and hydrated after using it.
White Mask (5 sheets, RM43.90 per box) *Exclusive in Watsons
White mask contains up to 22ml of Mimasaka Thermal Water per sheet. Did you know Mimasaka Thermal Water hails from Okayama Prefecture which is famous for its hot springs? It is naturally pure, rich in mineral salts and recognized for therapeutic properties. There are 5 different types available as below:
- White Mask Collagen (Blue Packaging) – Collagen to improve skin’s elasticity
- White Mask Hyaluronic Acid (Pink Packaging)- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and retains skin’s moisture.
- White Mask Vitamin C (Yellow Packaging)- Vitamin C to improve skin tone.
- White Mask Coenzyme Q10 (Orange Packaging)- Coenzyme Q10 provides antioxidant properties to fight off signs of ageing
After cleansing and applying toner, proceed to using this sheet mask for 15 minutes. Out of the 5 types, my favorite are collagen and hyaluronic acid. The mask texture is thicker and adheres nicely on the skin. Feel my skin is plumper and more hydrated, each time I used it. *doink doink*:D
Softymo offers a wide variety of lineup to meet individual skincare needs. There’s the popular cleansers and cleansing sheets.
Softymo Cleansing Foam (190g, RM39.90 per tube)
A face cleanser that is able to remove makeup, impurities and dirt in pores with mild and dense foam. There are 3 variants available as below:
- Cleansing Foam Collagen (Sky Blue Packaging) – Formulated with collagen to improve skin’s elasticity and moisture’s level
- Cleansing Foam Hyaluronic Acid (Pink Packaging) – Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid it helps keep skin hydrated and supple.
- Cleansing Foam White (Dark Blue Packaging) – Contains Vitamin C to help brighten uneven skin tone.
Used in daily in the morning and evening. Squeeze and appropriate amount onto hands and lather it. I opted for Cleansing Foam Hyaluronic Acid as my skin tends to be more dry. The texture turns into dense foam upon lathering. Apart from cleansing my face, it removed waterproof mascara, foundation and tinted sunblock. I like ‘how’ that it does not sting my eyes. Skin feels supple and soft after cleansing. It’s free of fragrance as well.
Softymo White Cleansing Sheet (50 sheets, RM39.90 per pack) *Exclusives in Watsons
This cleansing solution with rich cleansing liquid contains plant-derived cleansing ingredients. Just a gentle wipe it’s able to remove makeup smoothly. It’s FREE from fragrance, color and has low pH (acid level). As it’s mild, it suits all skin types. There are 3 types available:
- White Cleansing Sheet White (Dark Blue Packaging) – Contains Vitamin C to help brighten uneven skin tone. Removed impurities and exfoliate the skin.
- White Cleansing Sheet Hyaluronic Acid (Pink Packaging) – Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and provides moisture for dry skin.
- White Cleansing Sheet Collagen (Sky Blue Packaging) – Formulated with collagen to improve skin’s elasticity for firmer and suppler skin.
I love the cleansing sheet, its super convenient to bring out. The pack has a resealed plastic to close it after every usage. This is to ensure the cleansing sheet will not dry out. The cleansing sheet is slightly smaller but longer compared to other brands. I used 1- 2 sheets to remove all my makeup including waterproof mascara and lip tint. Gently swipe it on the face to remove makeup. Skin feels smooth and there’s no tingly sensation.
There you have it, a detailed review of Kose Cosmeport skincare range. If you would like to try it, head over to purchase at Watsons and selected participating stores.