Mid-Autumn Festival, is a tradition where families gather to watch the moon, in belief that it brings good luck and happiness. The full moon represents reunion, because everyone is admiring the same moon in the night sky, regardless of where they are.
Till today, I still practiced this annual tradition to celebrate mid-autumn festival over dinner and yummy mooncakes. Drawing inspiration from these stories, Hilton Kuala Lumpur’s mooncake series, is proud to present the “Royal Midnight” collection. This collection appreciates the fine art of simplicity and serves as a tribute to the beauty of traditions. Featuring a lunar medallion and silver embroidered clouds on a navy blue sheen fabric, this luxurious mooncake box doubles as a jewellery case too!.
Chynna Special 2020
This year’s signature, the Bulgarian Blush (RM38 nett), comprises custard cream cheese, Bulgarian Rose petal Jam and pine nuts, enclosed in a delicate baby pink snow skin.
Enjoy the traditional season with our array of mouthwatering halal-baked mooncakes.
- Baked White Lotus Paste – RM35 nett
- Baked White Lotus Paste with Single Yolk – RM38 nett
- Baked Lotus Paste with Single Yolk – RM35 nett
- Baked Pandan Paste with Single Yolk – RM35 nett
- Baked Red Bean Paste with Almond Flakes – RM35 nett
- Traditional-Style with Five Nuts Mix – RM38 nett
- Heavenly Gold – Snow Skin with Pure Premium Musang King Durian – RM56 nett
- Blue Moon – Snow Skin Amaretto Lotus Paste with Blueberry Cheese Feuillantine – RM35 nett
- Flower Drum – Snow Skin Lotus Paste with Soft Custard Egg Yolk – RM35 nett
- Royal Midnight Traditional Baked – RM258
- Royal Midnight Snow Skin – RM268
- Christy Ng’s Crimson Red/Royal Purple Traditional Baked – RM158
- Christy Ng’s Crimson Red/Royal Purple Snow Skin – RM168
- Lunar Charms Traditional Baked – RM138
- Lunar Charms Snow Skin- RM148
- Heavenly Gold Package – RM318
2020 Mid-Autumn High-Tea at The Lounge
Indulge in a Mid-Autumn high-tea for two consisting of bite-sized Chinese delights by Chef Lam, and traditional and snow skin mooncakes, complemented by Dilmah’s Natural Rosehip with Hibiscus Tea.
- Date: 18 July – 4 October 2020
- Time: 1230pm – 5.30pm (weekdays only)
- Price: RM236 nett (for 2 pax)
I’m definitely loving the Royal Midnight Gift Box set and perhaps might get one this year. All mooncakes are available for purchase at the hotel lobby or online at www.takehome.hiltonkl.com from now until 4 October 2020. For more information, call +603 2264 2264.