Esse, South Africa’s leading organic skincare brand launches a super-premium probiotic range and I was there to learn more about it. Esse, Organic Skincare has produced certified organic products for more than 10 years. Evolving rapidly to keep pace with scientific advances, Esse is proud to introduce their premium probiotic range. The idea to revolutionised Esse’s views on skincare came with the discoveries of the Human Microbiome Project where they find skin the skin is at its healthies peak when resident microbial populations are active.
Using a multi-dimensional approach to optimise the microbiome on the skin, which includes pH, preservation, essential fatty acid balance and the use or purest organic ingredients. Adding in live probiotics extracts, the new product range will help to optimise skin’s health and slow’s the ageing process. The ultimate result delivering firmer, fuller skin with strong anti-wrinkle effect.
New EssePlus Range key ingredients are:
- Probiotics – To stimulate good bacteria growth
- Devil’s Claw – A potent inflammatory agent that dramatically slows down ageing while protecting collagen and elastin for youthful skin.
- Kigelia a.k.a. Sausage tree extract– For stronger firming affect and boosting anti-ageing.
- Low Molecular Mass Hyaluronic Acid – Maximum hydration and anti-wrinkle effect
- Mafane extract (Acmella Oleracea) – Decreases wrinkle and gives smoothen effect on skin
- Concentrated extract of Pfaffia paniculata (Pfaffia), Marapuama (Ptychopetalum olacoides), and Lilium candidum (White Lily) – Powerful combination for lightening effect around the eye zone.
- Belides extract – Lightening and prevention for dark eye circles
- Albizia julibrissin extract – Lifts upper eyelids, diminish wrinkles and puffiness around the eye area.
There are 6 new products in the EssePlus range as follows:
- Eye Contour Cream – Reduce pigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Intensity Serum – A temporary solution to reduce wrinkles within a few hours by relaxing our skin’s facial muscle.
- Probiotic Serum – Foundation of the serum which boost healthy microbes on skin.
- Ageless Serum – Provides long lasting lift and plumping effect on ageing skin Defence Moisturizer – Protect skin and its suitable for normal skin.
- Restorative Moisturiser – Intensive moisturising effect
I tested the serum and eye contour cream which is rich and creamy in texture. I can feel that my skin was smoother and firmer in the first application. There’s a strong lemongrass scent to it as well. If you want to know more about Esse, visit Esse’s Website or Facebook Page.